What is a Model Portfolio?
Photo are taken according to industry standard that meet the requirements of modeling agencies, designers and clothing and fashion companies.
Where to take Professional Portfolio Portraits?
Location to take professional photos is a professional studio that is well-equipped with high quality cameras, lenses and lighting systems. Having a the ability to apply, or retouch, makeup in the studio is a great advantage, particularly for high quality portraits that show the finest details of the client’s face.
Why choose Pix Plaza Studio?
Pix Plaza studio checks all the boxes on professional portfolio portraits requirements:
- Professional Photographers: The studio photographers have a minimum of 5 years of experience. Our lead photographer has over 20 year of experience in professional photography, twelve years of which are in studio photography
- High-end photography equipment: We use top of the line cameras, lenses and lighting systems to offer our photographers the professional tools that live up to their level of expertise, and deliver to our client the highest quality photographs for their professional image.
- Hair and makeup on site: the studio has three hair and makeup stations ready for full makeup application, and retouches right before and during the photo shoot, as needed. Hair styling and full makeup applications, if desired, must be booked separately.
- One hour turnaround: photos taken in our commercial professional studio are generally technically ready to deliver right out of the camera. The only time needed is to download the images onto our workstation and then delivering them to the client on their preferred medium. However, the photographer may desire to add artistic touches to the photos, or need to edit our certain skin blemishes at the request of the client; the time required for such edits varies, and the photographer will be able to give a reasonable estimate of the time needed to complete the work.
- Should photos need more editing than minor blemishes retouching, or if you desire artwork-quality editing of your photos, look no further than Pix Plaza Studio where we master the art of photo editing. Our goal is to always give our clients a deep sense of satisfaction, with a thrill, when they look at their photos.
- Professional Prints in-house: We have 7 printers at our studio that we use to print the highest quality pictures on professional photography paper and museum-quality art media, from 4″ to 44″ wide, including long panorama prints for art work wall display. Want your pictures framed? Ask our studio manager how to get the best quality and prices from the framing shops affiliated with our studio.
Portrait Photography Packages
We understand the uniqueness of each individual client. Therefore, and to best serve our clients, we did away with boxed packages that restricted both our clients and photographers. We now offer a standard service that can be customized to each client’s needs.
Our standard portrait session includes:
- If you book full portfolio session, you get 18 final images worthy of taking/submitting to agencies world-wide.
- We take as many photos as needed to get the best look variances
- Our standard workflow includes optimizing and posting all 18 digital images online on our website, or our partner modeling agency website for the model, and prospective model agency scout to access any time and from anywhere. You can, however, request the digital images on tangible media (CD or thumb drive)
- You can always order picture prints in the studio or later when you browse the photos online. Ask your photographer, or studio manager, to enable the option to place proof or print orders online.