What Is A Family Photo Session?
For the purpose of this booking, a family consists of a parent, or both parents, and their kids. Additional extended family members, such as grandparents and cousins, can also be included. The maximum number of family members on one booking is 10. Larger families or multiple families where that total number of individuals taking pictures in one session exceeds 10, must make an additional bookings, as needed. The studio’s maximum capacity is 20 family members.
Why take Professional Family Photos?
How much like fine liquor and Persian rugs, family photos become more valuable as they age. The photos we take, unlike mobile phone photos, don’t get lost when you get a new phone. We achieve our photos at multiple locations and on the cloud to keep them available for our customers years down the road. The pictures we print in our studio are rated to last between 200 for color photos and 400 years for black and white photos without losing their vibrance, if well kept.
Where to take Professional Family Photos?
The ideal location to take professional photos is Pix Plaza’s professional studio that is well-equipped with high quality cameras, lenses and lighting systems. We do also have special equipment we use for taking photos on locations outside the studio, including sandy beaches.
Why choose Pix Plaza Studio?
Pix Plaza studio checks all the boxes on professional portrait requirements:
- Professional Photographers: The studio photographers have a minimum of 5 years of experience. Our lead photographer has over 20 year of experience in professional photography, twelve years of which are in studio photography
- High-end photography equipment: We use top of the line cameras, lenses and lighting systems to offer our photographers the professional tools that live up to their level of expertise, and deliver to our client the highest quality photographs for their professional image.
- Hair and makeup on site: the studio has three hair and makeup stations ready for full makeup application, and retouches right before and during the photo shoot, as needed. Hair styling and full makeup applications, if desired, must be booked separately.
- One hour turnaround: photos taken in our commercial professional studio are generally technically ready to deliver right out of the camera. The only time needed is to download the images onto our workstation and then delivering them to the client on their preferred medium. However, the photographer may desire to add artistic touches to the photos, or need to edit our certain skin blemishes at the request of the client; the time required for such edits varies, and the photographer will be able to give a reasonable estimate of the time needed to complete the work.
- Should photos need more editing than minor blemishes retouching, or if you desire artwork-quality editing of your photos, look no further than Pix Plaza Studio where we master the art of photo editing. Our goal is to always give our clients a deep sense of satisfaction, with a thrill, when they look at their photos.
- Professional Prints in-house: We have 7 printers at our studio that we use to print the highest quality pictures on professional photography paper and museum-quality art media, from 4″ to 44″ wide, including long panorama prints for art work wall display. Want your pictures framed? Ask our studio manager how to get the best quality and prices from the framing shops affiliated with our studio.
Family Photos Packages
We understand the uniqueness of each family. Therefore, and to best serve our clients, we did away with boxed packages that restricted both our clients and photographers. We now offer a standard service that can be customized to each family’s desires.
Our standard family photo session includes:
- Parents photo(s)
- All kids photo(s)
- Individual kids photos
- Whole family photo(s)
- We take as many photos as needed to get the best look.
- Our standard workflow includes optimizing and posting all included digital images online on our website for the family to access and download any time and from anywhere. This is ideal for most of our customers, especially tourists and visitors. The online photo gallery can be password-protected. Let the photographer, or studio manager kow your preference. The option to download the images online is always password-protected. You can, however, request the digital images on tangible media (CD or thumb drive).
- You can always order picture prints in the studio or later when you browse the photos online. Ask your photographer, or studio manager, to enable the option to place proof or print orders online.