What are passport photo requirements?
U.S. passport, visa and immigration forms applications requires submission of pictures taken within the last six months and meet specific pose, lighting, size and photo paper requirements.
Canadian Passport Photos must meet a different set of requirements and must have the professional studio’s attestation on the backside of each photo.
Each country have its unique requirements, and we can meet them all.
Our passport photos have always been accepted by all countries.
Our customers have never had to take their photos twice.
Where can I take passport photos?
Pix Plaza Studio is located at 9424 Three Rivers road, have way between Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport roundabout and Sonic.
There are chains store that offer this service by staff members who are not trained photographer and do not have the proper setup for passport photos. This result in customer dissatisfaction, especially when the application gets rejected because the photos do not meet the requirements.
Submitting a photo that does not meet the Department of State requirements may result in delaying your passport application, and require resubmission.
US Passport Photo Requirements:
- Clean, clear and color- correct photos without digital editing or added filters
- Must be front facing without any face coverings, including eyeglasses
- Must use plain white or off white background
- must not be a selfie
- Photo paper in his must be of high resolution and be printed on matte or glossy photo paper
- Print dimensions must be 2”X2” and have the right image proportions (Head must be 25 – 35 mm)
- Must have Poker face or natural smile. Eyes must be visible.
- Attire: wearing daily casuals, or suits, for passport photos is recommended. Avoid white and off-white colors so that your clothes don’t blend with the background—no uniform, face covering, or head covering without signed statement or doctor’s note. See travel.state.gov for more info.
- Red-eye flashlight effect would render the photo unusable. You must take and submit a different photo.
- Photos of Babies and toddlers must not include any other person’s image. Photos with eyes closed are only acceptable if taken of infants.