$100.00 – $500.00
Photography classes at 9 levels from beginners to photography masters. Select one of each of two options. See the description below for more info.
One on one classes, or small group workshops, to systematically learn photography under professional tutors. Our Photography course is broken down into nine levels. Each can be broken down into two or more classes, depending on the tutee’s preference and level of knowledge. The The number Within parenthesis is the average time needed for each level. The fee listed for each level is per hour.
- Level One: The Basics of Photography — Exposure Triangle (1)
- Level Two: Essential equipment — camera, lenses and ambient light (2)(M)
- Level Three: Composition — choosing and positioning your subject (1)
- Level Four: Small lights — on and off camera flash lights (1)(M)
- Level five: Big lights — strobes and studio lighting (1)(M)
- Level six: Masters’ gear — light metering, color precision, and wireless triggers (3)
- Level seven: Advanced techniques — utilizing creativity tools, and using tools creatively (3)(M)
- Level eight: Summit — bring it all together (3)(M)
- Level nine: Art print — you want master it until you touch it (2)
Classes on niche topics, e.g. overpowering sun light, HDR, HSS ..etc., can be requested from the tutor after completing at least two levels.
A subject is needed for most levels, and for some an experienced model is essential. We have added the letter M in parentheses were a human subject is essential. The model fee must be paid at the same time as the level fee, unless the tutee is bringing their own subject.
L1: Exposure Basics, L2: Essential Equipment, L3: Composition, L4: Small Lights, L5: Big Lights, L6: Masters' Gear, L7: Advanced Techniques, L8: Master Class, L9: Art Print
Contact us by phone or email if you would like to cancel or reschedule your class.