Booking Professional Photography Sessions Online
Choose the type of photo session he would like to book. This will open a new page where you can get more information and your session online. You’ll have the option to choose the date time and location for your photo session.
Where to take Professional Photos?
The ideal location to take professional photos is Pix Plaza’s professional studio that is well-equipped with high quality cameras, lenses and lighting systems. We do also have special equipment we use for taking photos on locations outside the studio, including our beautiful sandy beaches.
Why choose Pix Plaza Studio?
Pix Plaza studio checks all the boxes on professional portrait requirements:
- Professional Photographers: The studio photographers have a minimum of 5 years of experience. Our lead photographer has over 20 year of experience in professional photography, twelve years of which are in studio photography
- High-end photography equipment: We use top of the line cameras, lenses and lighting systems to offer our photographers the professional tools that live up to their level of expertise, and deliver to our client the highest quality photographs for their professional image.
- Hair and makeup on site: the studio has three hair and makeup stations ready for full makeup application, and retouches right before and during the photo shoot, as needed. Hair styling and full makeup applications, if desired, must be booked separately.
- One hour turnaround: photos taken in our commercial professional studio are generally technically ready to deliver right out of the camera. The only time needed is to download the images onto our workstation and then delivering them to the client on their preferred medium. However, the photographer may desire to add artistic touches to the photos, or need to edit our certain skin blemishes at the request of the client; the time required for such edits varies, and the photographer will be able to give a reasonable estimate of the time needed to complete the work.
- Should photos need more editing than minor blemishes retouching, or if you desire artwork-quality editing of your photos, look no further than Pix Plaza Studio where we master the art of photo editing. Our goal is to always give our clients a deep sense of satisfaction, with a thrill, when they look at their photos.
- Professional Prints in-house: We have 7 printers at our studio that we use to print the highest quality pictures on professional photography paper and museum-quality art media, from 4″ to 44″ wide, including long panorama prints for art work wall display. Want your pictures framed? Ask our studio manager how to get the best quality and prices from the framing shops affiliated with our studio.
Online Photography Session Booking
For everything else, use this booking form below:
You may need to wait for a few moments until the booking form loads below. Once loaded, click on the green “Start” button.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us anytime between 7 AM and 9 PM.